Sunday, March 15, 2009

Upstart

Well, this has not been quite as fruitful of project, initially, as I hoped. Quite a long gap, as blogs go, after my first two entries. As I enter Spring Break, I hope the extra free time will translate into more writing opportunities. I also have a lot on my mind, and thus a lot of topics to explore. Sometimes I need a little push in one direction when I'm not feeling decisive.

Is there a theological question anyone out there has been wrestling with, or wants to discuss? I'd like this blog to work both ways, both as an outlet for my own thought process and as a forum for discussion. I'll give it a day or two, see what comes up, and maybe write in some other veins while I'm at it.

Let's be friends. If you have a blog on here, add me. Anonymous questions are OK too, initially.

-Tyler

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is God influenced by our (intercessory) prayers? is God so flexible that we can change God's mind? if so, then why can't we simply pray the world into a better existence? if not, then why do we pray? is it to self-pacify? what is the point, the purpose, of prayer? [and other questions along that vein] GO.

    p.s. sorry that i always leave a comment for your blog. i have things to say, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I made an entry on the topic, but it's a big one. I'm sure there are questions I didn't touch on, but that's what the comments section is for.

    ReplyDelete